You have no items in your shopping cart.
Marine Plus Fish Oil Supplements is a unique fish oil formula with 65% Omega-3 in the form of free fatty acids for direct absorption in the digestive system. Omega-3 with its content of EPA and DHA is known to contribute to normal functioning of the heart, plus maintenance of normal vision and brain function.
Bio-Marine Plus even contains Folic Acid and vitamin B12 – a vitamin combination that contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and psychological functions. Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid also contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Why Pharma Nord Bio-Marine Plus:
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Combination supplement containing Omega 3, Folic Acid and vitamin B12.
- The oil comes from the flesh of fish as the liver may have high levels of vitamin A.
- Screened for toxins, such as lead, mercury and PCBs, which are often found in fresh fish.
- PureMax certified, indicating that they meet the strict purity demands associated with purification technology.
|Ingredients||Fish Oil Fatty Acids (free form), gelatin, glycerol, silicon dioxide, purified water, ammoniated caramel, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin.|
1 capsule a day, unless otherwise advised, preferably during / after meals.
|Free From||Dairy Free|
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Healthyuk.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.